International Journal of English Literature and Social Sciences (IJELS)(ISSN: 2456-7620) is a bi-monthly peer-reviewed refereed journal that inviting Literature Essays, Review Articles, Research articles, case studies, conference proceeding and short communication in the field of English Literature, Humanities and Social Sciences. IJELS welcomes quality work that focuses on research, development, and review.
After submission, all papers will be evaluated by experienced editorial members for their originality, Language perspective, and correctness, the relevance of topic and presentation quality.
Why publish with us?
- Open access to all researchers.
- Proper peer review process.
- Our journal indexed in different reputed publisher databases.
- Eminent editorial Board and Reviewers throughout the world.
- Rapid publication after acceptance.
- Certificate to all authors.
- DOI from CrossRef to each published paper.
Submission open to Current Issue
- Last Date of Submission: August 25, 2019
- Acceptance Notification : within 10-15 days after submission (Online Peer Review System)
- Online Publication: within 48 Hours after registration
- Author Guidelines
- Peer Review Process
- Publication Policy and Ethics
- Paper Format
- Online Manuscript Submission
IJELS Journal covers but is not limited to the following topics:
Anthropology, applied linguistics studies, Arts, Business Studies, Communication Studies, communicative language teaching (CLT), comparative literature, computational linguistics, Corporate Governance, corpus linguistics, Criminology, critical theory today, Cross Cultural Studies, cross-cultural studies, Demography, Development Studies, discourse analysis, Economics, Education, English globalization, English language, English language testing and assessment, English literature, English speaking culture, English teaching and learning, Ethics, gender studies in language, Geography, History, Human Rights, Industrial Relations, Information Science, interdisciplinary approaches in literature, International Relations, Law, Library Science, Linguistics, Literature, literature and media, literature studies, Media Studies, methodology, Paralegal, Performing Arts, performing arts (music theater & dance), Philosophy, Political Science, Population Studies, Psychology, Public Administration, Religious Studies, second language acquisition, Social Welfare, Sociology, syllabus design and curriculum development, task-based language teaching (tblt), translation studies, Visual Arts, women studies, world literature..etc.