International Journal of English Literature and Social Sciences (IJELS) is international open access online journal in the field of English, Literature and Social Science. It’s main aim is to give quality research papers. It covers all sub-fields of above-mentioned fields. It provides a platform to academicians, students, and professionals. It publishes only original research papers and review papers. The submitted paper should meet some criteria like, It should be original, unpublished and not submitted to any other journal.
We publish papers on a variety of topics, contexts and analysis strategies that examine the quickly evolving relationship between Literature and knowledge. We have a tendency to encourage a large range of submissions, including, but not restricted to English Literature, Social Sciences, and Humanities.
To make the journal as a center for academic, professional and contextual research excellence in the field of English Literature and Social Sciences to optimize its international reputation.
- To provide an international open access platform to researchers or authors for publishing their academic and creative writing for the social cause.
- To encourage literacy and numeracy with the ability to think critically.
- To impart the importance of the English language as a tool for employment and social responsibility around the world.
Topics of Interest:
All topics on English, Literature and Social Science.
Submit Your Manuscript at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or Online
Check How to Publish a paper with us.
- Current Conferences
- RSS Feed Complete Issue
- Call for Papers
- Author Guidelines
- Peer Review Process
- Publication Policies and Ethics
- Open Access Policy
- Indexing and Archiving
- Submit Manuscript Online
- How to Publish with Us?
- Current Issue
- Archive Issue
- Complete Issue
- Track Paper
- Download Formats
- Join Us
- Plagiarism Checker- Turnitin