Please read these instructions before submitting your new manuscript for publication to IJELS (ISSN: 2456-7620) Research Journal (Infogain Publication), the scope of the manuscript should be in the field of English Literature, Social Sciences, or Humanities.
IJELS Research Journal is an international open-access double-blind peer-reviewed journal with a wide scope in the fields of English Literature, Social Sciences, and Humanities. IJELS Journal invites authors or researchers to submit their original and unpublished work (short papers, research papers, review papers, Argumentative papers, Analytical papers, Definition papers, Compare and contrast papers, Cause and effect papers, Report or Interpretive papers and Project work based papers) that communicates fundamental issues about the current research.
All submissions to IJELS must be made electronically via the online submission and peer review system at the following URL submit-paper (files should be in one of the following formats: doc/ docx/ pdf/ Latex). If you have any difficulty with online submission, please write to the editorial office at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Before submitting a manuscript to IJELS Journal, the authors should note the following points carefully:
- One author of the manuscript should be designated as the corresponding author with his email address and postal details.
- The manuscript may have the following sections: Title, Abstract, Keywords, Introduction, Method, Results, Discussion, Conclusion, Acknowledgement, and References.
- All references must be cited in the manuscript carefully and properly.
- The manuscript has not been previously published in a magazine, a book, a journal, a conference proceeding or any other form of publication.
- The manuscript must be submitted in the English language. The manuscript submitted in any other language would not be considered for publication in the journal.
- At the same time, the manuscript should not be submitted to any other journal for publication.
- The manuscripts submitted to the journal should be based on original work only with no plagiarism.
- All authors of the manuscript should be agreed on the publication of the manuscript and there should not be any dispute about the proposed content or material introduced in the manuscript with any person and among the authors.
- The submitted research manuscript should not harm any other researcher, person or society.
- The Editors and Reviewers of the Journal are fully authorized to give the rejection, modification or acceptance of the manuscript to the author based on the quality of the research manuscript or proposed work.
- After the acceptance of the manuscript, all authors must submit the copyright.
- After the online publication, the authors will keep all the relevant data presented in the manuscript with him/her for any future claim or dispute with any other person.
Topics of Interest:
All topics on English, Literature and Social Science.
Submit Your Manuscript at: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or Online
Check How to Publish a paper with us.
- Current Conferences
- RSS Feed Complete Issue
- Call for Papers
- Author Guidelines
- Peer Review Process
- Publication Policies and Ethics
- Open Access Policy
- Indexing and Archiving
- Submit Manuscript Online
- How to Publish with Us?
- Current Issue
- Archive Issue
- Complete Issue
- Track Paper
- Download Formats
- Join Us
- Plagiarism Checker- Turnitin