Please read these instructions before submitting your new manuscript for publication to IJELS (ISSN: 2456-7620) Research Journal (Infogain Publication), the scope of the manuscript should be in the field of English Literature, Social Sciences, and Humanities.
IJELS Research Journal is an international open access double blind peer reviewed journal with a wide scope in the field of English Literature, Social Sciences, and Humanities. IJELS Journal invites authors or researchers to submit their original and unpublished work (short papers, research papers, review papers, Argumentative papers, Analytical papers, Definition papers, Compare and contrast papers, Cause and effect papers, Report or Interpretive papers and Project work based papers) that communicates fundamental and about the current research.
All submissions to IJEAB must be made electronically via the online submission and peer review system at the following URL submit-paper (file should be any of the type:doc/docx/pdf/Latex). If you have any difficulty in online submission please write the editorial office at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Before submitting a manuscript to IJELS Journal, the authors should note following points carefully.
- One author of the manuscript should be designated as the corresponding author with his email address and postal detail.
- The manuscript should have following sections: Title, Abstract, Keywords, Introduction, Method, Results, Discussion, Conclusion, Acknowledgment, and References.
- All the references are mentioned in the reference list must be cited in the manuscript carefully and properly.
- The reported work in the manuscript is not published anywhere in the form of a magazine, book, journal manuscript, conference proceeding or any other form of publication.
- The manuscript must be submitted in the English language. The manuscript is submitted in any other languages would not be considered for publication in the journal.
- At the same time, the manuscript should not be submitted to any other journal for publication purpose.
- The manuscript is submitted to the journal should be based on original work only with no plagiarism.
- All the authors of the manuscript should be agreed for the publication of the manuscript and there should not be any dispute about the proposed content or material of the manuscript with any person and among the authors.
- The submitted research manuscript should not be harmful to any other researcher, person or for the society.
- The Editors and Reviewers of the Journal are fully authorized to give the rejection, modification, and acceptance of the manuscript to the author, based on the quality of the research manuscript or proposed work.
- After acceptance of the manuscript, all the authors are required to submit the copyright form with publication fee.
- After the online publication, authors will keep all the relevant data presented in the manuscript with him/her for any future claim or dispute with any other person.
Topics of Interest:
All topics on English, Literature and Social Science.
Submit Your Manuscript at: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or Online
Check How to Publish a paper with us.